FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge ZRH [merged Q&A thread]
View Single Post
Old Nov 25, 2013, 4:37 am
YuropFlyer

Originally Posted by bruce80
As this information doesn't seem to have arrived here: According to my own ovservations and some information I found on VFT.de, the Schengen SEN lounge A is currently undergoing refurbishment until mid-december. There is a tiny open door in the left hand wall of the main business class lounge area, and allegedly business lounge guests are allowed to check out the upper level of the SEN lounge while the work is in progress (I haven't verified this myself but it would make sense because the C lounge is currently very crowded, even for a friday evening). Also, the food seems to have been upgraded in the C section, for tonight, they are offering Fleischkäse (meat loaf) - chopped down into pieces - along with beetroot and potato salad.
It was already closed down on Thursday, 21st, with exactly the same food on offer. Meat loaf with potato salad.

Horribly packed.

The LX SEN D lounge did offer the same (two) hot options as usual, and the Panorama also had two hot options as usual (different ones than the SEN)

As the A lounge is now even more crowded with the lower SEN part gone, I would strongly suggest to go directly to either SEN in D or Panorama straight away, if you're flying to a Non-Schengen destination.

By the way, I found the meat loaf to be of very low quality.