FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2013 App-O-Rama (AOR) and Churn Advice Archive
Old Nov 22, 2013, 12:24 pm
FlightNurse
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by szd90

So given that I don't have a thick credit profile (only owned a couple cards the past couple of years) it looks like 4 applications were too many. I wonder how you veterans are doing it and getting away with 9 applications at a time? Do you hit "Submit" at the same time in different browser windows? Or very carefully diversify which credit bureau will be used for each app? Or once there is track record, it doesn't matter as much?

I'm going to call the Chase Business recon line tonight. I'm pretty anxious, never had a business card before, but have done freelance work on the side, so we'll see what they think. Would the excessive number of apps come up again?
When you do multi app's it is best to do them pretty quickly, I keep the browser window open when I'm done with an app and submitted, and open another window, I do this until I have all of my app submitted. 9 apps should take you roughly 30 to 45 minutes. my last app o rama I hit 9 cards and was approved for all 9. I was shocked at that, I haven't done another since June, I'm waiting until Jan to do it.