FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [2013 NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your AA-Related Questions Here (flame free)
Old Nov 21, 2013, 12:36 am
Apieinthesky

Originally Posted by SFOPhD
The flight will credit based on the date flown, not the date by which the request is processed. I don't think there's any way to get it to credit to the 2014 qualification year.
There is no way.

No, it doesn't matter if you request mileage credit in Dec. 2013 or Jan. 2014. In either case, the mileage will be credited to the date you flew the flight. There isn't any reason I can think of to leave out your FFN in your reservation. You wouldn't even get any of your status benefits.

Originally Posted by ricky721
Hi all, I just made EXP last week, used to be CX DM(Emerald). I have an upcoming flight 2 weeks later JFK-NRT with JL metal in JL stock. I am wondering if I do not put in any FF# into the booking and after the flight I will submit a reqest mileage credit via AA.com; does it really matter if I do it before Dec 31 2013 or after Jan 1 2014? Because if possible I want to get a head start for my renewal next year instead of ending 2013 with 120k EQM/EQP. And I am not really into getting more SWU with milestone 4. Thanks all.