FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott-family hotels in Bangkok, Thailand, pre-2014
Old Nov 12, 2013, 3:21 pm
BKKLEE
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
challenge accepted (damn this is gonna be hard !!)
all you need do is look at tomorrow night (14 Nov) -
Renaissance is Thb 5900
Courtyard is Thb 6000

and, as for your sense of entitlement, where in MRs does it require any Courtyard to provide G/Ps breakfast? since you only want to state facts - it doesn't, so when the CY provides you brekkie it's not an entitlement due and if and when they decide to take this perk away, what will you complain about then........

so, once again it's kapkap46 (-1) and dfe (+1).........

and, once again, as previously stated, during one of Ren's "flash sales" their rates are significantly better then the CYs......

Originally Posted by kapkap46
I doubt it and would love to see you prove it. I have looked many times over the last 6 months and it has never even been close except if CY was close to sold out and had raised the rates on the few rooms left. So it is possible when looking last minute since CY is much smaller and can get to sold out status.

I routinely look 2-3 months in advance and have never seen this!! And I don't believe I ever will.

And as far as the entitlement comments, I simply stated that the CY routinely gives me the Buffet Breakfast in MoMo and Ren has never given it to me.

Just the facts and one of the things most people use in determining where to spend their own money!!!

Last edited by BKKLEE; Nov 12, 2013 at 4:10 pm