Old Nov 7, 13, 7:51 am
travellingcari

Programs: SPG, AA, B6. No longer "still CO to me" with account spent down. RIP CO.
Originally Posted by Starwood Lurker View Post
This is what the wife and I did for three days. It was glorious, IMHO. I had a rental and we never used it except to go do laundry.

We dined at the Rivals Waterfront Sports Grille most often, but also took meals at BarSu, Splash Poolside Grille & Bar, and The Café. IIRC, there's also a grab & go option. If you want, you could also take the shuttle over to the Golf portion of the resort and eat at The Links Restaurant & Lounge or The Tack Room Lounge for lighter fare.

Resort dining options/hours here: http://www.starwoodhotels.com/prefer...ropertyID=1402
Thanks, Lurker! Wasn't aware of the shuttle between the two. I've heard that the boardwalk also has good dining and, in December, shouldn't be a bad walk.

Now to decide between the two. As booked, it's a ~$600 difference over 5 nights. I love the Westin FLL Beach and I got a steal of a rate, but is this property $600 better (AAA Hot Deals rate for both so the $75 resort credit is a wash). Has anyone been to the two to weigh in? It seems like the pool here is spectacular and the club room looks gorgeous. How's the service? I adore the service at the Westin FLL Beach as a regular visitor. I get treated well, and I love the walkable location to Las Olas, Beach Place, etc.