FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JOIN IN - OFFICIAL 2013 Secret Santa Extravaganza!
Old Nov 6, 2013, 6:33 am
kipper
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by CDTraveler
It's only the first week of November!

Are we really supposed to be shipping things this early? I'm still in the research my Santee stage.

I'm also wondering if I provided enough info on myself. Wharvey, should I send you a link to my Amazon wish list?
Some people start shipping things now, others take more time. For example, I have a general idea about what I'm going to get my recipients. I've not ordered anything yet, but I'll start doing that this weekend or the next.

If you have an Amazon wish list that isn't searchable by your name, you definitely should send it to wharvey. Likewise, if your interests/wants have changed, you should send that as well. For example, I just accepted a job that will require me to dress in business formal, rather than business casual, and will require me to actually do girlie-girl things like have my nails manicured, etc. So, I sent wharvey an update, and asked him to send it to my Santas, just explaining that if they hadn't decided on anything yet, suddenly, I have more of a use for spa gift certificates, etc.