Old Nov 5, 13, 4:32 am
Short hair Francis

Programs: JL/JGC Diamond (OWE), AS MVPG, AA LT Gold 1MM, A3 *G, Marriott Plat, Hertz 5*, National Exec

Now You Canít See Me

The Double Suites in the Middle, for the Mr. and Mrs. SFO777 of the world

Seat Control Panel

Magazine Rack at the Back of the Seat

Beverage and Snack Cabinet

*With no ventilation inside, the items inside warmed up progressively in the 14 1/2 hr flight

Personal Closet

Extra Reading Light and Air Nozzle

What is my initial reaction to the cabin, it was similar to the Beige and Gold colors at the Park Hyatt, Bling but not crazy overboard bling.
Most of the items you want are available in this seat.
I overall only found a couple items/things with the seat I didnít like that much
They put the closed-door suite, similar to the 9W ones, same in the 1-2-1 config.
I love the seat overall, but I found the seat narrow-ish, maybe itís because EY puts the seats on the 346s while 9W are on the 77Ws.
Secondly, I couldnít put all of my carry-onís in the suite, the FAs were happy to store it in the general closet. But with the empty cabin, I just stored it in the seat across the aisle.
Other than those 2 issues, I enjoyed this flight.

In the meanwhile, I decided to take a stroll onboard

Etihad Airways Airbus 340-600 Front Business Class Cabin

Now this is a lavatory, one Club-Like First Class Washroom

And finally with my crazy amount of photos, I finally returned to the seat and the FAs started the service
The load today was 3/12 and the couple was seating in 2E/F, so I moved to 3A to give myself some extra privacy.

Amenity Kit and Pajamas

Part 7 Continues Below