Old Nov 4, 13, 5:31 am
Short hair Francis

Programs: JL/JGC Diamond (OWE), AS MVPG, AA LT Gold 1MM, A3 *G, Marriott Plat, Hertz 5*, National Exec

Having ate Breakfast at the Grand Hyatt already, decided to take it light and just had a drink in the lounge.

Not the best view of the Airport

*7th flight, 17519 Miles flown since Apr 28
Qatar Airways 124
Doha to Abu Dhabi
Scheduled - 8:15am – 10:15am, 1 hr flight
Actual Departure – 8:07am
Delayed Arrival – 10:19am
First Class, Seat 2D
Food – Breakfast
Equipment – Airbus 320-200 (12J/132Y 2 Class Config)

Boarding started at 7:35am, 35 Minutes prior due to the plane at a Tarmac positions Who am I kidding, all positions are tarmac and the new airport would be greatly appreciated: D

The Brigade of Premium Service Buses awaiting

The Good thing going for us today was, all 8 Passenger in First boarded the bus quickly so we were on time. The bad thing, our plane was parked directly across the Runway from the Premium Terminal, and with no tunnels between the 2 sides, it meant a huge drive around Runway 15 to get to our plane.
The Drive took 15 Minutes and upon boarding, apparently 1st bus for the Economy Class have already boarded.

Qatar Airways Airbus 320-200

*Was stopped on the apron for taking photos, but since I took it upon the door opening, I couldn’t be stopped

Qatar Airways Airbus 320-200 First Class Cabin

Qatar Airways Airbus 320-200 First Class Seat

I had chosen 2D, and I lucked out again with no passengers beside me

Here is a peek back to the Economy Class Cabin

Pre-Departure Beverage, can’t even remember what it was

Cold Towel Prior to flight

And the last bus showed up at 8:00am, bring the last of the Economy passengers. Door were closed 8:07am and an on-time roll off at 8:11am.

A quick 40 Minutes flight to Abu Dhabi

Bye Bye Doha

Part 6 Continues Below

Last edited by Short hair Francis; May 7, 14 at 9:41 am