FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Tier (Status) Matching (Challenge) Information - 11/10(ended 10/31/14)
Old Nov 1, 2013, 6:50 pm
Ancien Maestro
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Boraxo
Yes I have them in my account. By "deliver" I meant that I will actually be able to use them when I want. For example UA provides me with GPUs and RDUs but I sometimes I can't use them on the flights where I need them.

So far I am 1 for 1 with Hyatt on using the cert for a confirmed suite so I'm happy. However was a bit disappointed when I noticed that the 4 upgrades that I received on my status match expire Feb. 2014. That's not terribly useful.
You will receive another 4 Diamond Suite Upgrades March 1st, 2014. I assume that you have status until February 28, 2015.

Still dissappointed? You can use the 3 remaining Diamond Suite Upgrades by booking a reservation up to a year ahead. Just after March 1st, 2014, no changes can be made without relinquishing the suite upgrade with expiry February 28, 2014.