FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Changi. Which Kris Lounge is best
View Single Post
Old Oct 30, 2013, 8:52 pm
LAX888

Programs: LX, BA, SQ, MH
Originally Posted by susiesan
I am departing Singapore May 21 in J to ICN on SQ 608. The flight leaves at 12:10am. I will have arrived from Kuching on an Air Asia paid ticket at 6:00pm.

Which lounge should I go to and what should I do for 6 hours? This will be my first time ever flying on SQ.

Besides the web site, is there somewhere else here on FT or elsewhere on the web with information about SQ J lounge amenities and features? I know I'll want to take a shower before the flight and after a full day of sightseeing and traveling.

As stated earlier, what makes the J lounge so amazing?
There is a dedicated website for SQ called SQTalk. You can find all the information on SQ there.

The lounge is good because it has extensive food offerings, has a great drinks selection, offers nice showers and seating areas as well as various newspapers, magazines etc. There are Mac computers for you to surf the internet and there is free wifi. Staff service is usually very attentive and friendly. There is no WOW factor in the Business class lounge. However in comparison to many other airlines it is very good. I guess an SQ lounge in SIN is what people expect from a good lounge as usually lounges are more dissapointing than satisfactory in many parts of the world.