FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sao Paulo Airport Marriott Hotel, Brazil [Master Thread]
Old Oct 28, 13, 6:07 pm
Wickersley

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
Staying here this evening

Thought I'd provide an update:

Pre arrival: as I was coming in from ZRH (12 hours in coach ) I requested 10am check in via VC, email reply/confirmation within 20 mins ^

Arrival: recognised as plat, points, beverage voucher, "upgrade" & later a light snack delivered to the room ^

Room: upgraded to what looks like one of their Jnr Suites; king bed, sofa, dining table, balcony - HOWEVER these rooms (1st -3rd floor *14-*26) ** overlook the freeway - I'd recommend that folks ask for a pool view & decline the upgrade as the noise levels are excessive

Lounge: SUNDAY - FRIDAY, 6am - 10pm CLOSED SATURDAYS
Room key access, staff always on hand
Breakfast (details to follow), soft drinks during the day, evening o'dourves & a limited selection of beer/wine in the evening

Shuttle: 6am start, however as others have stated you are a 5 min cab ride from the airport

Summary: a good "airport hotel", hassle free & very secure (gated compound, guys in black suits at every public entrance)

** that's the 2nd - 4th floors for my American friends, but please note that the lobby is floor 0