FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What does "next flight available" mean on United Airlines?
Old Oct 27, 2013, 12:40 pm
Baze
FlyerTalk Evangelist

emilio911, are you on an award flight or revenue flight? And as someone who flies out of SFO I would NEVER book a 35 minute connection. Just asking for trouble. Even if flights on time, if you fly into T1 and your connection is in T3 (or vice versa) I can about guarantee you won't make it and if they are on time and you don't make it UA would not be required to give you anything.

Welcome to FlyerTalk. And please, a little kindness goes a long way. You did not give us much facts to start with, people tried to answer you factless original post then you accused them of not being "members" of United. If you call UA or approach a gate agent with the same attitude you would not get very far with them either.

And SFO is very prone to weather delays which are not UA's fault. So it would also depend on the time of day, time of year, many factors.

So when asking questions, give as much information as you can so people can answer your question. The tone of the thread quickly turned because you gave so few facts to start with then made some not so friendly responses to people who tried to help.

Not trying to come down on you and I hope you understand what I am trying to point out and take it with the attitude of you will give more information to start with the next time. This place is a wealth of knowledge and information but you have to give us the information so we can share the knowledge.

Again, welcome to FlyerTalk.