FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SCORE ONE for the good guys! I stopped the GA from giving my UG to a non rev.
Old Oct 25, 2013, 8:55 am
KOTAR1988

Programs: DL PM,
Very Easy....

Originally Posted by kettle1
I use miles as well. I also fly UA (sometimes AA). When in FC, I enjoy, when I'm in the back I still enjoy. I did not start off flying FC. I once was a "kettle". Everyone started that way.

One quick question. How do you know, as a fact that was a NON REV stealing your UG?
Did you read the flt manifest or tap into the computer system?

If proven, contact DL asap. I'll be peeking past the curtain into the section called "coach" to see what's going on, back there. Don't even think of coming up here to use the LAV.

I look forward to sitting next to you on my next fly. Perhaps you could "guest me" into the Delta Sky Club.

It looks great.
http://www.delta.com/skyclub/skyclub...pgn=SEzzz3DSCb

Happy travels. ^^^

When I walked by the "individual" who was sharing good times with the Delta gate agents, around her neck in a plastic ID holder was a Delta ID. It was not hard to see her name, especially last name, two letters which appeared on the GIDS as a "Stand By" passenger. On the 757 behind FC was a closet and lavatory. When I returned from the FC lavatory, I noticed she was standing in the area of the lavatory/closet, so I walked through the curtain and asked the FA talking to her if she had a "Sky" magazine handy as my seat back didn't contain one. Sitting in her plastic ID holder was her Seat Request card with the letter Non-Rev printed in black. Like I mentioned in a previous post, the purser/lead FA(??) based in SEA came to me and asked how did I know that Ms. XX was seated in my original seat.....to which I replied, "It's a LONG story".
Don't worry, a letter(not e-mail) is going in once I return. I'm not a lawyer, but someone once told me, "If it looks like a duck, If it flies like a duck, If it quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck, in all probability its' a duck". This sir, was a DUCK and we shouldn't be ashamed to point that out.