Old Oct 20, 13, 2:05 am
EnvoyBoy

Programs: UA GS, DL Plat, SPG Ambassador & Lifetime Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Prez, AVIS 1st, Amtrak Select
Disappointed

As others have said, this is not a shining example of the St. Regis brand. Rather indifferent staff. Asked the concierge for some shopping assistance and was given two places he "thought" might have what I wanted but clearly wasn't interested in doing any research for me. (Neither did.) No diet coke in the minibar so asked it to be stocked but never was during my three days. Room controls and clock on the bedside did not work. The HVAC was pretty weak. 70 when I checked in; turned it down to 60; in three days it only made it to 66. Although I was in a suite, the Butler Service is nothing more than hotel operators here. I asked for diet coke and was transferred to room service. I asked for breakfast reservations and was transferred to the restaurant. Allow Me seems to be Allow Me to have you take another step to get what you want.

Last edited by EnvoyBoy; Oct 20, 13 at 4:45 pm Reason: Noting that I was in a suite. That raises butler expectations.