FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UK Citizens Global Entry Applications and Renewals Procedures & Timelines
Old Oct 15, 2013, 9:00 am
JeffBHD

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by billinghamn
I think there's just a mass of applications, on the basis they have just flung open the doors to a number of countries they will have been deluged. I wonder whether we can infer anything from our Application Ids - mine is 3548452 and was submitted on Sun 08 Sep. I imagine they will be sequential. If someone else posts their Application Id and when they submitted theirs we might get some insight into how many are being submitted every day (not that's really going to help us get processed any quicker).
I don't think that will help - I reckon the number is generated when you start populating the form and save it for the first time, not when the completed form is submitted. My application was delayed significantly as I was out of the country for a significant time between starting to populate the form and getting my ACRO number for final submission. My number is well before yours (35364xx) but was not submitted until Sep 15.

Still 'pending review'

Anyone out there have any more recent datapoints on the current application submission to conditional approval cycle time ?