FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need Help about US awarding miles on a ticket where all segments are not flown.
Old Oct 14, 2013, 5:17 pm
Mike1625

Programs: DL Gold, HH Gold, Priority Club Plat.
Originally Posted by Nikolaos
I find it amazing, Mike, that you are very particular in asking for personal, recent experiences of violating the T&C of the CoC to make a case against US customer service..
Well, I'll share a little more. It is my belief that when an airline makes the choice to not enforce a particular part of their Contract of Carriage most of the time, that they lose the right to selectively threaten to enforce it against one particular deal.

I was told by customer service that US Airways always enforces this clause in their contract of carriage, and that enforcing it in my case is consistent with how every other customer is treated. My memory and experiences in the past disagrees with this point, but I don't have data points to back it up.

I do not want to hurt anyone on here, I don't need dates or routes or real names. Just honestly tell me if US Airways consistently denies awarding mileage in similar examples.

If I am right, I am going to argue more. If I am wrong, I will tell them I was wrong and apologizing for arguing in the first place.