Old Oct 8, 13, 10:56 am
taipeiflyer

Programs: SPG Life Plat75 Hyatt DIA AA EXPLT BA Gold SQ PPS Hertz President's Circle
The GM responded in a prompt and thoughtful manner; it looks like the plat continental breakfast includes yogurt and cereal upon request, and this will be reviewed with the staff:

Dear taipeiflyer,

I apologize for the issues you experienced at the hotel over the September dates you list below. We all agree the construction of the Museum is very hard on our guest experience in the last 2 months. While the noise is not “constant” it does seem so at times. This is also happening during our busiest season as you mentioned below in your email. It is hard to believe, but the noise was worse during the demolition of the old section. The very highest floors have been the superior location, but our flexibility is limited when we are full. We do thank you for your understanding.

I am researching the credits for your card. My assistant will work with our accounting team in the morning. The credit should have been processed by today, appearing on your acct in the next 5 business days.

As a last thought about the SPG Platinum offering for breakfast, this is a continental breakfast at our hotel, which should include cereal and yogurt if requested.. We value our SPG members of all levels and should be delivering all of the amenities and choices pertaining to the Program. For our Platinum members, the Continental in Vitrine should include the items you mention and
I will review this with the team immediately.

Thank you for taking the time to write and please do reconsider staying with us once again on your next visit..Again, my sincere apologies.

Best regards and thank you for your support of the St Regis.