FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lovely service from the SFO angel
View Single Post
Old Sep 24, 2013, 10:59 am
GlasgowBlue

Programs: BA Exec Club (Silver)
Was lucky enough to be in the BA SFO First lounge last week. Team were brilliant with us and were always checking we had everything we needed for our 19 month old boy.

Entire BA team we came into contact with were superb. At check-in the guy serving us wished my wife a happy birthday and wrote this on her boarding card. At the desk at the lounge the girl immediately showed my wife to the shower room as in her opinion this would be far easier for using for nappy changes.

Tables were regularly cleared and food and drink regularly re-stocked. The girl doing this seemed genuinely grateful when thanked for this.

The staff took the time to interact with our boy and nothing seemed too much trouble for them. From seeing and hearing them chat and interact with each other there does seem to be a great team spirit amongst them.

A really pleasant place to spend a few hours in.

*Edit* - Just to add, on our way out to SFO the car seat for our child didn't make it. A text was sent to me from BA before we'd landed. The girl dealing with us at the BA info. desk seemed genuinely concerned about this. She did make a couple of phone calls just to confirm it definitely hadn't made it., offered sincere apologies, and then gave us a pre-paid Visa with $300 on it.

Last edited by GlasgowBlue; Sep 24, 2013 at 11:07 am