FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Passengers steal blanket, duvet, etc. Cabin theft. (Consolidated)
Old Sep 21, 2013, 11:19 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Well sorry to be rather old fashioned but I share the OP's sense of amazement at the nerve of some people. My own thoughts were that it was a denied upgrade and frankly it matters not if the stupid blanket was 25c or $25 - it is intended for person sitting there not to be helped.

I have seen it all but not blankets or pillows and quite recently some lady "upgraded" herself to CW as she "needed the room and she had been Business Class on TAM". She hobbled like a drunken sailor but oddly enough she had no stick (cane) and was wearing heels that even I would feel vertiginous wearing. She waved some papers around so as no one was sitting opposite her and she was on my side - I let her stay BUT she got Economy drinks (No Champagne) and her meal came from Economy. She made a half assed attempt at both but I made sure that she got neither. Maybe it was my smile that looked like honey dripping from a cobra. I'd had nonsense like

Oddly enough she left at Heathrow and quite honestly I could perceive no problem with her gait so assume that we had a miracle aboard that threatens to eclipse the raising of Lazarus. Now I'd love to see a thread about Miracles as she'd be up there with the best of them.