FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Guide to and Questions Concerning Connecting thru HNL & other Hawai`i airports
Old Sep 19, 2013, 1:30 pm
slippahs
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Wirelessly posted (iPhone-ETOPS: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 7_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11A465 Safari/9537.53)

Originally Posted by deubster
Originally Posted by urww
Hey guys!

I', arriving to HNL from ICN at 10:25. I'm flying with Korean Air in business class and going to have one piece of checked baggage. Plus, I'm not US citizen.

I need to catch a go! flight to KOA then. There are 2 options: 12:52 and 13:45. What flight do you suggest to take? I would prefer shorter connection and a flight at 12:52, but it seems to be too risky.

Thanks a lot!
Go airlines has one of the worst on-time ratings imaginable. Better safe than sorry - go with the latter flight.
If go! Is the one with the worst on time ratings, why would the OP need to take a later flight?

Probably the only good thing about go! is free same day standby. So if you do take the later flight, you can standby for the earlier one at no charge unless this policy has changed recently.