FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flying First class soon...food movies?
View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2013, 11:29 pm
VXCabinCrew

Originally Posted by Carfield
Well given that the crews did not bother doing the pre-takeoff beverages or even passing out bottled waters (but they were drinking them in front of passengers during safety demo). I was not expecting much. However this was not the only flight that dessert was served together with entree. Sometimes I don't even know what the correct procedures are!

This is completely unacceptable. Please contact the company with your flight number and experience. The only way our underwhelming teammates can be held accountable is if the company is aware of this. Likewise, it's very important to email customer service when you experience a terrific crew. We don't work directly under supervisors on the plane, so the only way management can gauge our performance is through guest comments. I take a lot of pride in my job with VX, and I strongly encourage everyone to offer feedback to our headquarters!

On a separate note, your photos are great! I wish more people on here would offer pics and/or trip reports. I think this current menu cycle is one of our best!