View Single Post
Old Sep 17, 13, 5:56 pm
supremekai

Programs: AC SE100K, SPG Platinum, Cathay Pacific Gold, club carlson Gold, Le club Accor Platinum
ac refused to help me again in ewr

I am traveling from bda to yvr and tix was booked on united with connection in ewr. The ewr to yvr is on air Canada. Paid J. And I am E75 with ac. Upon arrival in ewr I went to ac check in counter to see if everything is ok with my reservation (my phone was dead so I wasn't able to check my reservation on the phone). When I approach the Agent behind counter and she told me that I have to use the kiosk before come to see her. So I went to the kiosk and punched in the AC reservation number (not the ua reservation number)and the machine could not locate my reservation. I have also tried to type in my name my aeroplan number with no luck at well. So I went back to her and told her the kiosk could not locate my reservation. I told her my flight leaves tomorrow morning at 7am .(it was 5pm) Then she told me just to come back tomorrow morning without even look it up on her computer. I told her the kiosk couldn't locate my reservation and she said that I will have to take it up with the morning crew or call ac reservation. She said she couldnt check my reservation unless the flight leaves before midnight (which doesn't make any sense to me). With no help at ac I walked to UA counter. I was attended by Alice s. I told her I booked a codeshare flight operated by ac but I couldn't locate my reservation on ac kiosk and ac staff refused to help me. (I got no status with UA). She immediately checked on her computer and told me she saw my reservation on her system and she said she wanted to make sure ac has it too so she called ac reservation right away. After talking to ac she told me that ac has my reservation as well and she also checked me in with ac and told me I can obtain my boarding pass with ac. Last month I was flying ewr to yvr on ac. The flight left with a few empty j seats and my eupgrade didn't clear.. The GA refused to check if I was on the waiting list. I am pretty sick from my trip in Bermuda. just hope everything will go well tomorrow.