FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Tier (Status) Matching (Challenge) Information - 11/10(ended 10/31/14)
Old Sep 16, 2013, 7:00 am
Ancien Maestro
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by jennbar
Thank you! I will now be able to have it in Vegas for NYE, as well as maintain it throughout next year with definitely 50+ nights (so far 22 nights/3 months this year, but I wouldn't have made 50 before December 31st).

I have not received the terms yet, as I asked for it to start on Friday, so I have a question. When I meet the requirements next year, when will it then expire? Does it just keep advancing from the year that it last expires?
I received an introductory email about 5 days later with terms and conditions. It states the offer clearly and what you get.

Subsequently, after completing the challenge I received an email and thereafter a package congratulating me on my successful completion of the challenge. It was quite clear that the offer was completed and when the Diamond Status would be good until (Feb 2015).