FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UK Citizens Global Entry Applications and Renewals Procedures & Timelines
Old Sep 16, 2013, 4:22 am
sajgidda

Programs: AA EXP, BA GGL/CCR, AMEX Cent, HHonours Diamond, Marriott Tit, Hertz PC
Quite a few people already have it, but they tend to be BA Golds (and above) who applied a long time ago, the processing time tracking is only really useful for people who applied at roughly the same time. As I'm sure you've noticed, US Citizens applying today would probably have their approval within 48 hours (understandably) but the times are much, much longer for foreign nationals

The first I heard of this was in the thread on the BA board, I tend to fly American and they didn't have any useful information for me, I only got mine by emailing the GE Rep who graciously offered to help so many of us out with codes. To be honest, if I have to wait until October just for clearance I think it will be difficult to get an appointment during my next trip, but we all just have to wait and see. Hopefully they start getting through the UK applications