FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United Club changes (drinks and Wifi) - Sept/Oct. 2013
Old Sep 11, 2013, 11:11 am
fjfv19

Programs: UA 1K, Delta Plat, AA Plat, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Courtesy Card
Originally Posted by elitefreak
Done.

To Whom It May Concern,

I am really appalled at United's decision to downgrade the quality of complimentary liquors at the United Club. The products you have chosen are not fit for consumption by anyone who is able to afford (or justify) a United Club membership. Your are insulting us and clearly your objective is to make the complimentary offerings so foul that people have two choices; pay up (for insanely overpriced better products) or stop drinking. There is a third option; cancel the United Club membership. This is a seriously bad decision and I assure you that it is not being taken lightly by members.

And, on top of that, to issue a press release that implies United has enhanced the United Club experience; do you think your members are idiots?

You should be ashamed of yourselves.
I apologise. I copied this verbatim and just sent it off. It is too perfect to alter.