FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Issues with Bluebird reloads at Wal-Mart Money Center kiosks - Invalid Card?
Old Sep 9, 2013, 1:21 pm
craz
Suspended

OP I do the same as you, except that instead of hitting the MC , I simply head over to a reg cashier on any checkout lane. No flack and not a word about GCs or wanting to see my DC. When theres a line up I even ask if they would like to take some of the others and then continue, they answer back Nope, they can wait,you were here 1st and I get paid the same no matter who I take

lately the kyosk has been taking forever to do 1 transaction. I usually will do 5x on 1 BB, then 4x on the other and for the last one walk over to a cashier rather then chance a Denied. On Sat night since it was a couple of mins to the witching hour, I waited a couple of mins and ran the 10th one , no probs.There were only 2 cashiers with a mile long line each

I only wish the reg cashiers could issue MOs as well

As for what could cause a DC or BB not to take anything, this morning I had to swipe my ATM card at my branches teller window 4 times till it took and asked for my PIN. It could be swiped too fast or too slow, it didnt p/u the info from the magentic strip. The kyosk is having its own problems. At times a GC might not have been properly activated or a person didnt put in the correct pin. It doesnt make a difference to me I will simply head over to acashier with the ones that had problems and like you experienced it goes thru. A couple of times the GCs also didnt take (CGCs) and I had to redo the PIN since it didnt take the 1st time properly

Just brush it all off and dont let it get to you and move on.I usually carry a couple of spares with me (unless its my last monthly load then no spares to be had) just in case something hits the fan,that way I can finsih off the reloading and later on workout what was wrong

But unfortunately in this biz , things will hit the fan every so often you got to learn to deflect it and move on as if it all went like clockwork, or get out of this biz