FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United Club changes (drinks and Wifi) - Sept/Oct. 2013
Old Sep 8, 2013, 5:01 pm
Michael D

Programs: UA peon (+decades 1K), AA Exec Plt
Originally Posted by dshafiee
I will confirm Bellows is flowing at ORD for the last few days as they ran out of Smirnoff. Bellows is much worse then even McKormicks.
Now it is the 8th in the states and I was wrong to correct myself in my prior post. the official date according to the reported email for the '"extended beverage program" is the 10th.

We have prior to b-day two reports of vodka downgrade:
CLE serving McCormick
ORD serving Bellows

The bottom line is if they are downgrading the experience, making drinks more expensive and other evil then they will stop if membership, day passes, people buying tickets and companies renewing their contracts decrease. Otherwise they won't. It may be "too late" if they wait until they see decreases. Certainly in general this is true when people leave a product because they view it as inferior.

If they have decided to downgrade they have already decided to live with what I would think would and I imagine they think will be an initial then decreasing flood of complaints from their customers while UA moves on to greener pastures for them.

Let's see what happens Tuesday.