FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Airlines Canadian MasterCard
View Single Post
Old Sep 4, 2013, 2:36 pm
Finkface

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by sailingman22
Check your mail today for an offer to upgrade your MBNA Alaska Airlines Master Card to World Elite. There is no additional charge and includes 10,000 free Alaska Airlines miles and additional benefits over the existing Platinum Plus card. TD Bank seems to be behind this offer.

This is a targeted promo associated with a specific credit card number. My other Alaska Airlines Platinum Plus card did not currently qualify yet. There is no code to reference and the program still has a few bugs so they cannot process the upgrade for several days.

Hope you all receive a letter in the mail.
It is not targeted by credit card number and no letter is required. The letter is a mass mailing - I received 3 of them today but my cards were updated and activated last month. It is open to all MBNA AS cardholders as long as the household income threshold is met. As with my reply to the poster 2 posts above yours, just go back a couple of pages in this same thread and start reading at post #139.