FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A great (long) story about a false positive ETD gone wrong
Old Aug 23, 2013, 2:33 pm
exbayern

Originally Posted by chgoeditor
Did he remember incorrectly, do you think someone other than the government (landlord or burglar) entered his apartment, or do you think the government actually went in there?
I think that the picture was likely perceived as another brown person in a religious picture, and removed for investigation, and subsequently was not returned due to oversight or less likely due to intimidation.

Click on the link in his story for 'pronam' and see the pictures of all these evil brown people with evil intent. There is so much appalling ignorance in this story that I can well see someone thinking that they found 'proof' of his intentions with that picture.

"You’ll have to understand, when a person of your… background walks into here, travelling alone, and sets off our alarms, people start to get a bit nervous. I’m sure you’ve been following what’s been going on in the news recently. You’ve got people from five different branches of government all in here - we don’t do this just for fun."