View Single Post
Old Aug 21, 13, 11:45 am
imapilotaz

Programs: AAdvantage EXP, IHG Spire, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by brp View Post
We had a SFO-DFW-FLL RT this past weekend. All 738. It was nice not to be on the MD-80. I actually like the articulating seats- much better than the MadDog, even though some don't care for it. So, they're gone (MD-80) as far as I can tell

Cheers.
Im starting to agree. I had a 6am LAX-AUS last week, and after very little sleep the night before, I was forced to try and sleep on the flight, and I found that the MD80 F-seat was just not as comfortable to sleep in for 3 hours as the 737 F-Seat.

I also prefer the normal pitch on the 737 F-seats on both sides of the aircraft. Too many times my upgrade clears late and I'm on the freaking A/B side in row 5... and that missing 2-3 inches is a HUGE difference.

Oh the first world problems that I face on a daily basis. I just booked 9 roundtrips over the next month and I was amazed how many of the damn flights are on MD80s. I love those airplanes in the back, but now that I havent ridden in the back in a year, I really like the 737s more.