FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ChoiceHotels BRG is a scam
View Single Post
Old Aug 18, 2013, 9:34 am
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by TallestHotelInJapan
As I said, if it is so easy, why don't you proof it? Each and every claim outside North American is refused due to the "vocuer" thing. And this is nothing but Sam!
It's far different to have a claim refused because of something that is public knowledge (no "vouchers" on non-North-American stays) than to have Choice change the reason 5 times about why your claim is invalid.

The Choice scenario the OP here described seems a real scam to me. The Marriott "voucher" situations for non-North-American stays is an annoying rule, but I think it's excessive to call that a "scam", just because you haven't yet figured out how to make it work. Other people clearly have figured out how to make it work. You simply haven't done enough research into how to use Marriott LNF properly!

People are obviously getting successful LNFs at non-North-American locations like Singapore, Rome, Copenhagen, Lisbon, Berlin, Lima, Moscow, Stuttgart, Frankfurt, Cologne, Phuket, Paris, Hamburg, Istanbul, etc, etc, etc. You might try searching in that thread for Zurich or Basel (or whatever city you're interested in), then politely (without talking about "scams"!!!!) PM the people who made those posts and ask them if they could tell you which website they used. (Yes, a number of people in that thread do report success with LNFs in Zurich, as recently as this April! And there are multiple success reports for Basel there too!)

Last edited by sdsearch; Aug 18, 2013 at 9:39 am