FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A319 and A320 fleet to be reconfigured, AVOD for A319s
Old Aug 3, 2013, 11:54 pm
Delta 764

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, WF GoFar Rewards, AAdvantage, United MileagePlus
Originally Posted by NWAFA
At his point, it would be speculation on my part if DL does anything with the IFE.

As for seats, it sounded to me that they would use a "streamlined" seat. What model or brand I don't know. All I know is that the seats aren't as bulky. But again, that would be more speculation on my part. I'm not a Mech and a lot of the terminology just goes over my head.
The 739ERs are getting the B/E Aerospace Pinnacle in Y, while the 717s are getting the Weber/Zodiac 5751, both with winged headrests. Also, the 753s are also slated to get the B/E Aerospace Pinnacle, also with winged headrests. Most likely it would be one of these two models for Y.

Of course, DL could surprise us and go with the Recaro BL3520 or the Aviointeriors Columbus Three instead. I actually wouldn't be very surprised if DL chooses Recaro, considering NW historically split its seating business between Recaro and B/E Aerospace (PMDL mostly bought seats from Weber and B/E Aerospace).