FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New TV Commercial for p.s.
View Single Post
Old Aug 2, 2013, 8:14 am
PTahCha
Original Member

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by cerealmarketer
Here are photos from a PS business flight in January 2005.

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/...at111154AM.png

How is this different than what we see today in business class?

In fact, that large size main was downsized by PMUA, and made larger after 3/3/12.

All I can gather is we don't have a 'specialty cocktail' listed on the menu, and no pre-arrival snack. But we're getting a lie flat seat and real personal entertainment screens. Crews are the same.

I say all of this as a critic as well. In fact, recently wrote to senior management about the need to mystery shop Delta on these routes, as they do a much better job than United or AA. And a better job than United PS business circa 2005.
The size of the main course was still the same - it's the plate that got bigger.

Originally Posted by bsb21
Yup! On my PS flights, they never brought out the bottle and I dared not ask what it was!
It's not a well known brand, and it's in a 187ml bottle, as opposed to a full size bottle.

Originally Posted by UA-NYC
So I live in the metro NYC area, and have yet to see this commercial since it supposedly had a (regional) launch 4 weeks ago...anyone else seen it recently? Wonder if it got yanked...
I saw it last week during the NBC 11pm news. There is a large billboard near SFO advertising p.s. service as well.