FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge ZRH [merged Q&A thread]
View Single Post
Old Jul 31, 2013, 3:48 am
NewbieRunner
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jjw2
Appreciate your info..I had been searching and stressing over logistics - I like to be aware before arrival! I wasn't sure if using two different airlines UA and Swiss made much of a difference...in lounge use ~ and where everything was located in the terminal (I find the map of ZRH very confusing, but that could be my age )

So I decided to take the plunge and post my questions. Wasn't that scary afterall! Who knew afterall all these years (I think I signed up here in 2008!)

This really helps - after 12 days of bucket showers, I will want a real one before I get home! Long travel so I was hoping we'd enjoy ZRH.

Thx. again.
I forgot to welcome you to FT but as you say you have been around for a while!

No, I haven't found a good overall map of ZRH either but the plan on this transfer guide should give you some idea of where things are.

Terminal (or Dock) E is a completely separate building from the main terminal linked with the Skymetro shuttle often referred to as Heidi's train in this forum.

On your way out there is no need (or time) to leave Dock E but on the way back just follow the signs for 'Exit Zurich', walk through baggage claim and you will find the Arrival Lounge immediately on your left as you exit through the customs.

Some photos of the Arrival Lounge taken during a recent visit.