Old Jul 21, 13, 10:32 am
  #1241  
oneworld82
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: DFW
Programs: AAdvantage Platinum, Hilton HHonors Gold
Posts: 2,829
Apply or wait?

I have been denied a Ink Bold in early April due to short history with Chase and 3 cards obtained within 8 months. The same day I got approved for the AMEX Gold Biz but denied for the Starwood Biz. My plan was to wait until early November and apply for the Ink Bold/Plus then plus one-two more cards. But now there is that tempting churning opportunity with Citi's AA card. Should I just wait or do you think 1 extra card now wouldn't hinder my Ink chances? My credit score is >700.

thanks!
oneworld82 is offline