FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2013 App-O-Rama (AOR) and Churn Advice Archive
Old Jul 14, 2013, 3:57 pm
happy9zz

Programs: Hilton, Hyatt, Priority, SPG - AA, Hawaiian Airline, United, US Airline
Originally Posted by FlightNurse
Post where the Citi AA card is churnable, now the US Airways card has been reported as churnable in the past.

You really should have a plan on what you want to do with your points and miles. My parnter and I plan on taking a trip around the world (next sept), so we went after Citi AA cards, personnel and Biz, this gave us 100K each we both went after CSP and Ink Bold cards (another 100K miles,) europe to singapore to LAX. We do manufacture spend on them to pump up miles, we are about to go after the Club Carlson cards (85K each), Amex SPG personnel and Biz cards (50K each) and US Airways cards (40K each). We will get more cards at the end of the year to help with our plan.

I keep saying this, I see more and more people without a plan on what they are getting the miles for, then they end up with lots of miles but do not have enough to really use them to the fullest.
Yes, it is true for me. I have saved a lot of points from United, AA, US, Hawaiian, Hilton, Hyatt. However, I dont know how to use those points because I dont have any plan yet. I just earned point from sign up bonus. My idea is jut get points when there is sign up bonus from credit cards for future use. There are a lot of sign up bonus from now, if I dont get those to save for your future vacation, you will waste your credit score.