FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Emirates (EK) awards availability/booking/routing thread
Old Jul 5, 2013, 12:28 pm
golfingboy
Ambassador: Alaska Airlines

Originally Posted by CDKing
I can't even find X space bookable on AS site. X is supposed to be partner coach awards
Apparently, they have fixed the issue with X space.

I spoke with one of the agents, and she said they are seeing exactly what we see on AS.com [except for CX, LA, and KE of course], so if AS.com is having issues showing space online then the partner desk agents won't be able to see it.

Is there any other way I can get the partner desk to use the GDS as opposed to the system AS.com uses to search for Z space on EK?

I have no idea what is going on, whether EK has a subset of Z for partners now [as they don't have a dedicated partner F award booking class] or AS.com is still having issues showing F award space on EK properly. This is getting a little upsetting for me as I have no idea and I see space on EF for the dates I want [I don't have that many vacation days, so would like to fly out on Saturday as opposed to Sunday and save a vacation day on the return for the holidays with the family].

Any advice please? Whether here on via PM would be great!