FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NY to Detroit - Food in First Class? [and answer - to be merged]
Old Jul 1, 2013, 2:31 pm
MollyNYC

Programs: AA Platunum
Originally Posted by TWAL10114Ever
Exactly! You can check the "meal" on any AA flight by expanding the flight details of any flight that's bookable on AA.com.

Not only that, but not sure why anyone would be so concerned about a "meal" on a flight from LGA-DTW that they would waste time calling all kinds of folks at American. Not only that, but it's two-hour regional flight at 1025am, I certainly wouldn't expect a breakfast, let alone any type of real meal.
Lots of people come on to FlyerTalk and questions about their flight that would never be of interest to me, but I don't tell them they're wasting their time trying to find an answer. If I have info I share it, if I don't I move on, or keep reading the thread if it suddenly becomes interesting to me. But I don't trivialize them for asking their question.

I said in other posts why I asked, but honestly, it's not important. I had a question and hoped that someone on AA or here would be able to answer it.
AA couldn't and the answers here were that 1. I can find the info on AA (not possible), 2. guesses from members here (none correct) and finally 3. getting a little "beat up" for asking a question that's not important to someone else.

Sorry if my question wasn't important to you. It was to me.

And in the bigger picture, AA should have this info on their site.