FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Gallivanters's Ultimate Hotel Guide 7th Edition
Old Jun 27, 2013, 9:37 am
mike_la_jolla

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, SWA CP
"Oh, the quality! Oh, the staff! Oh, the attention to detail! After lunch, we discover a mini-turndown in our suite, in case we feel like a jet-lagged siesta, replete with eye pillows and organic essential oil. At turndown proper, there is a decanter of Alkaline Water, PH 8.5, to benefit my health and minimise free radicals. I love this place."
Goodness. I'm actually speechless. I can't think of a good comeback to this tripe that wouldn't get me banned. That is an actual quote?

Originally Posted by Pausanias
Lyn - I was wondering, should I cancel my reservation at the FSHK in January or should I merely suggest you return to Earth from whichever planet you are currently living on.
I've found that a grasp of 'Reality' is not one of Lyn's strengths. But I ordered the guide out of curiosity. AH may be out of date, but at least the reviews were done incognito and hence are far more accurate. Also, Lyn willfully blinds herself to the simple fact that she gets different treatment than the rest of us.