FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Diamond Challenge & M-Life
View Single Post
Old Jun 24, 2013, 1:10 pm
Dad to GO
Used to be garyjr316

Programs: AAdvantage, MileagePlus, Gold Passport, Hilton HHonors, Marriott
Originally Posted by bdelvec
Hello FT,

I am in the middle of a Diamond Challenge and getting ready to book a trip to Vegas. I am not sure if nights at an M-Life property would be credited toward my challenge nights so I called Hyatt's Diamond Line. The CSR that answered my question didn't know what M-Life was which makes me more than a little nervous. The CSR clearly needed to ask someone to get an answer to my question and put me on hold for about 10 minutes. When they returned they said that the nights at any M-Life property would indeed count toward my challenge. I know its early in the game for a question like this but has anyone had any success in this endeavor? I am apprehensive to believe a CSR that didn't know what M-Life was...

Check out the Hyatt FAQS: http://hyatt.com/hyatt/customer-serv....jsp#900009330

Here is the answer to your current question though... not sure if it counts for trials too.

20. Do M life-Eligible Stays and M life-Eligible Nights at participating M life resorts count towards Hyatt Gold Passport tier status?
Yes, M life-Eligible Stays and M life-Eligible Nights at participating M life resorts count towards Hyatt Gold Passport tier status.

Last edited by Dad to GO; Jun 24, 2013 at 1:21 pm