FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - So, there are nice people in the reservations department...
Old Jun 20, 13, 7:25 pm
CLEHillbilly

Programs: CO Gold - 1MM, IC Plat, Hertz PC
I saw this post today and just now I also had a great experience. I was booking a 8 segment Intl Award and she put me on hold after getting my flight numbers/dates. An hour and 10 minutes later I was abruptly disconnected from their side. I waited 5 minutes and no call back to me, so I called back. The person on the other side didn't even try to locate the agent working on my flights, she started from scratch and 3/4 through my itin she says "no more Biz Class on a flight", I tell her it was there 60 minutes ago and decide to call back, saying thank you. I check ANA www and the flight is now not available....sitting there in disbelief but thinking the other agent snagged the seat I get an unknown incoming call from Wisconsin, its the UA AGENT and she has successfully booked my First class sampling of Asian airlines trip! Sweet! Kudos to her!!!!!

BTW, they need to get rid of that old pmUA Theme song tape that plays while your on hold, it sounds like an 8Track recorded in 1990, or 1970 even.