FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MileagePlus Premier Qualifying Dollar (PQD) Requirement Discussion [ARCHIVE]
Old Jun 18, 2013, 4:51 pm
FlyWorld

Originally Posted by persyus
You only want business travelers? I hope those newly empty seats generate a lot of $$$.
Wrong. They hate business travelers. The first thing they did two years ago was to fire us by refusing to upgrade us an instead selling TODs to kettles with no status. One of my first "welcome to CO" experiences was a trip with a companion - my UG offer was $1,400 and hers was $149, she had no status, I was 1K coming off of GS.

Originally Posted by travelsavant
Might be time to start a thread for easy/painless ways to up one's CC spend to meet the $25k threshold!
I've got the solution! I have a vacation rental property in a lovely location. I'll rent a week to anyone here for only $25,000. One transaction. Meet the spend requirement. And, you get a holiday too. If it takes off, I'll buy some more properties to serve everyone.

Originally Posted by SgtRyan
Am I missing something here???? For people who are US based, these changes will come into effect, but for everyone else based outside of the US life will carry on as normal??

Now if that is true (as I could be very wrong here) but does that sound like a form of discrimination???
That is true but I guess they figure people overseas have so many choices that they can't screw them as much as they can screw us.