FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CVS master thread(2013-2016)
View Single Post
Old Jun 12, 2013, 11:33 am
prasha11

Originally Posted by Marathon Man
Well I tend to agree with you on this actually, but since none of us are really losing anything by just abiding by their stupid $1k rule, we cant really do much about it. I did have one store get on my case about it and the mgr said I can never buy a GC there again, but I did not pursue this for a few reasons. One was that there are so many other stores, and the other is because she wont be there for always and forever. lol. As well, I figured if I did push it, that could HELP CVS make up new bad rules. So I let it go. I wanted to get a ton of VR and well, she had her misunderstanding of the rules or lack there of, and what could I really do about it but forgive her for being stupid! I guess i retained something from sunday school: Forgive them, for they know not what they do lol
True, I do the same. We analyze cost/benefit of the situation and move on. If they mess with a story hungry reporter or an unemployed lawyer, she would loose job and CVS end up paying millions in the class action.

Last edited by prasha11; Jun 12, 2013 at 12:35 pm