View Single Post
Old Jun 11, 13, 7:41 pm   #44
jarusoba

Programs: AC-SE, CX-DM, DL-G, Hyatt-DM, Hilton-DM, Fairmont-Plt, Marriott-S, Accor-Plt, SPG-G, IHG-Plt
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarusoba View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 513263337 View Post
Does anyone know if you cancel the booking, will the $200 credit be reversed?
Yes
Just checked the T&C, (the link needs log-in to view), nothing is mentioned about the retraction of the $200 credit if booking is canceled. But I swear I saw it somewhere else.

Quote:
$200 Annual Travel Credit

Give yourself some credit
You will have access to a $200 CAD Annual Travel Credit, compliments of your Platinum Card. Use the credit once annually towards any single travel booking of $200 or more charged to your Platinum Card through Platinum Card Travel Service. This includes flights, car rentals, hotels, vacation packages or cruises.

For new travel booked after the effective date mentioned in the enclosed letter, be sure to use Platinum Card Travel Service and ask the travel representative to redeem your credit towards your travel. The Annual Travel Credit renews every January so, starting in 2013, you will be able to take advantage of it for any new travel booked that year.

Simply call Platinum Card Travel Service at 1-800-668-9147 and mention that you would like to use your $200 Annual Travel Credit when you book its that easy.
Terms & Conditions

$200 Annual Travel Credit- The $200 CAD Annual Travel Credit can only be redeemed through Platinum Card Travel Service at time of booking. Travel booking must be charged to The Platinum Card. Annual Travel Credit can only be used once per calendar year towards a single travel booking of $200 or more, and will appear on your Platinum Card billing statement as "Platinum Annual Travel Credit". If you cancel your travel booking after redeeming the Annual Travel Credit, you will not be able to use it again in the same calendar year.