FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Miles For New Citibank Checking Account [Consolidated]
Old Jun 11, 2013, 7:36 am
flew-d-coop

Data point

I used a wallyworld money_order (pin based) and one push from HSBC in the first month. The second month my employer was able to establish direct deposit. Then after the statement closed I sent the following question:

I just met all the requirements for promotion CYFM as of statement period ending 05/31/2013 and I thought I would have received the miles into my American Airlines AAdvantage account by now.

Could you tell me when I can expect the miles to be deposited in my American Airlines AAdvantage account?
The next day I received a very positive response.
Recently, you contacted Citibank regarding your participation in Promotion CYFM, which offered 30,000 AAdvantage miles if certain terms and conditions were met. We appreciate your patience while waiting for our response.

We have confirmed that your account has met the necessary requirements to qualify. Please allow 90 days from the date of the qualifying transaction(s), which satisfied the terms and conditions, to receive your incentive.