FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA credit cards, except Executive. (2013-2014)
Old May 31, 2013, 10:41 am
michael_v

Originally Posted by kmcbrid2
So received my denial letter for my business card app. It says a credit report for my business shows it is to new for citi to extend a business credit card.

So lesson for newbies, which others have highlighted, use your name as the business name if you don't already have a business.

I guess the good thing for me I now have business cards with chase and amex under the business name that was denied by citi so I now building credit history with that business name. How long so I wait to reapply tainted the other business name for citi to see a credit history when they pull the report?

So I haven't applied for a business card with citi using my name as the business name I assume I could still apply for a business card using my name as the business. How long should I wait to reapply using my name add the business name?

Should I assume at one point I could have two of the same business card products at the same time from citi; one with my name as the business name and one with my fake business name?

I do plan to open a business eventually using my fake business in about for years so I guess it will be good in will be building credit during those for years with various business CC inner that business name.

FYI I do not have TIN so used my SSN on the application.
I don't belive that business name matters for them when determining if your business is too new. I belive that it is the age of the business that you enter on the application. And the rule is 1 business application every 90 days.