FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA credit cards, except Executive. (2013-2014)
Old May 29, 2013, 3:41 pm
jonnyd13

Cool

Originally Posted by CFFrost
I have stayed away from business apps because I don't have a plausible business (I suppose I could say I am beginning to work as a consultant or an independent contractor but I am not actually pursuing anything like that). For those of you who input 0 years and 0 income for business income, do you have something legit to explain as your business? I always thought the "fake" businesses were kind of dubious but it sounds like it is prevalent here.
Fortunately for me I have a financial background so it's quite easy (and true) to say that I perform tax work, bookkeeping, and other accounting work on the side and want to keep my side business expenses separate.

I have a friend that assists his mom in running a produce stand that was approved for a biz card because he wanted to keep those expenses separate. The selling of items is hit or miss, but many have reported success. You can think of almost anything that could be a business. Hell, do you own a truck and ever helped a friend move and was compensated for it (beer, pizza, doesn't matter)?