FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - So, I got refused admission to the IAD United Club...
Old May 27, 2013, 12:27 pm
pviri

Programs: UA 1K, TG Platinum, SPG Gold, Hyatt GP Platinum, Priority Club Platinum, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by mitchmu
The thing I find most bizarre about this is the fact that two employees (a.k.a. "co-workers") refused entry to you and apparently made up the notion of an "international lounge."

It leaves me scratching my head and wondering where in the world did this concept originate?

How, when, why, and how did someone invent the notion that a regular RCC (a.k.a. UC) lounge is now for international flights only?

And, perhaps more significantly, if they adopted a position that the lounge was only for international flights, unless the "co-workers" invented that notion exactly the moment you arrived, they must have refused entry to others, as well, before you, since a majority of UC members are probably on domestic flights. Assuming that's so, isn't there some point where someone would start to question the situation as to why an endless stream of UC members are showing up and asking to use the membership they paid for, all day long, day after day?
I have the same feeling as you are