FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Why are UA clubs at EWR (Major hub) so very poor compared to AA clubs?
Old May 26, 2013, 6:56 pm
JohnnyUMF
Suspended

Originally Posted by TWA Fan 1
For those of you who believe that all U.S.-carrier airport lounges are mediocre, I encourage you to fly DL from JFK to sample the new Sky Deck in T4...it's a pretty spectacular facility.

http://boardingarea.com/blogs/pointm...sky-deck-club/
Amazing, really despite having most F and B for charge, the design and features are just stellar. I mean the contrast could not be starker to the UA Clubs at EWR, ripped chairs vs and outdoor patio that could be at a W hotel and all at an airport within an hour of each other..oh wait, with airlines that are competing for business and have overlap of many of the same international high profile routes.

JFK rates for USA lounges, have you been able to visit the Lufthansa setup at JFK extremely impressive even the AA Flagship (International First Class/Top Tier Elite) lounge is quite good. My personal favorite at JFK though is a toss up between the BA Concorde Room and the VS Clubhouse. Comparatively, here is UA with its best in class Global First Lounge at JFK.

Last edited by JohnnyUMF; May 26, 2013 at 7:14 pm