FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Tokyo REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
View Single Post
Old May 22, 2013, 11:09 pm
RichardInSF
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Kurosawa22
Richard, that's a nice "problem" to have I would imagine. Soooo many Park Suite stays you can't recall which is which.

I have a newbie question from a guy that has NEVER stayed in one of them. I saw a video on YouTube of Park Suite King room #4218. This room looks perfect. It's the room I want when I go to Tokyo with my girlfriend. It has the open area with extra closet space and a table with a lamp and phone on it before you even reach the "suite proper".

My question is...are there Park Suite Kings with this layout on higher floors? Or should I request the one on 42 (if they even take requests)?

Thanks.
I'm pretty sure that this only exists on the "lower" floors, no higher than 43 or 42. That's because those are the only floors with rooms in two of the building towers and this particular kind of park suite is only found in the "other tower," the one that tops out in the swimming pool. I think, again possibly incorrectly, that the only park suites on floors 44 or 45 and up (not sure which) are the xx01 series rooms.